- RT @p_vanostaeyen: Now Academics Studying ISIS Are Feeling The Heat Of An Internet Crackdown buzzfeed.com/mitchprothero/… 2 days ago
- The analytical comment for something like this can only be LOL gnet.tn/actualites-nat… 4 days ago
- My good friend and colleague @SergeStroobants describes the main findings of the #GTI2018 on @jeune_afrique jeuneafrique.com/678025/politiq… 6 days ago
- How #China plans to #pushback against #Trump in ‘#economic #Coldwar politico.com/story/2018/07/… via @politico #TradeWar #Jinping #Tariffs #GRACM 5 months ago
- #NorthKorea #delays #meeting on returning soldier #remains @CNNPolitics cnn.it/2utB5dp #US #KoreanPeninsula #AsianSecurity #GRACM 5 months ago
Category Archives: 2nd Circle
I actually don’t have time to focus on my blog (people who know me have a clue why). However, two weeks ago I published another piece with the Jamestown Foundation on the directions in North African Jihadism in the post-Mali conflict … Continue reading
Next week (Tuesday 28 May), I will be talking at İstanbul 29 Mayis Üniversitesi in Uskudar (about 20 minutes walking distance from the Metrobus stop “Altunizade”) about EU foreign policy in the Mediterranean. All welcome!
My latest article for the Jamestown Foundation: The attack on the gas facility at In Amenas highlighted two major problems that will rise to the top of the Algerian government’s policy agenda over the next few weeks: Although Algeria is … Continue reading
2012 is going to be a rather important year for global politics, as there will be: presidential elections in the U.S., Russia and France; a leadership transition in China; the evolution/involution of the Arab Spring; the challenges faced by the … Continue reading
My latest piece for the Militant Leadership Monitor of the Jamestown Foundation.