- RT @p_vanostaeyen: Now Academics Studying ISIS Are Feeling The Heat Of An Internet Crackdown buzzfeed.com/mitchprothero/… 2 days ago
- The analytical comment for something like this can only be LOL gnet.tn/actualites-nat… 4 days ago
- My good friend and colleague @SergeStroobants describes the main findings of the #GTI2018 on @jeune_afrique jeuneafrique.com/678025/politiq… 6 days ago
- How #China plans to #pushback against #Trump in ‘#economic #Coldwar politico.com/story/2018/07/… via @politico #TradeWar #Jinping #Tariffs #GRACM 5 months ago
- #NorthKorea #delays #meeting on returning soldier #remains @CNNPolitics cnn.it/2utB5dp #US #KoreanPeninsula #AsianSecurity #GRACM 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Sahel
I actually don’t have time to focus on my blog (people who know me have a clue why). However, two weeks ago I published another piece with the Jamestown Foundation on the directions in North African Jihadism in the post-Mali conflict … Continue reading
My latest article for the Jamestown Foundation: The attack on the gas facility at In Amenas highlighted two major problems that will rise to the top of the Algerian government’s policy agenda over the next few weeks: Although Algeria is … Continue reading
My latest piece for the Militant Leadership Monitor of the Jamestown Foundation.
My latest analysis for the Jamestown Foundation.